My street is not on map — TomTom Community

My street is not on map

GaryAllanGaryAllan Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 28 in Map quality
I live on West Brook Street near Pembroke Ontario. But West Brook Street is not shown on the map I just updated and neither is the road that West Brook makes a T intersection with, known as Rahn's Road, and the end point of Rahn's Road would be Lubitz Road, another T intersection, but Lubitz Road is not shown completely.

How do I get TomTom to think about correcting this? Do its people read these forums?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,415 Superusers
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,211 Superusers
    I just looked on my Go Live 1535 model. Using map 1015.

Drive to-->City-->put in Pembroke-->Street-->I started typing W and the first choice was W Brook Street. I didn't do any other searching for other streets.
  • GaryAllanGaryAllan Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    Well, I am looking at the map on my device, a Go 600, updated last night. I see the arrow indicating the location I am at now, my home, but the roads I mentioned are not shown. I certainly never had any difficulty finding my address in TomTom's system, but the roads are not shown on the map.
    YamFazMan, thanks for advising about this tool. Mapshare Reporter is much more detailed than what is shown on my TomTom; the roads I mentioned are shown in full, along with much more - very interesting. But then how will I get TomTom's attention since the reporter already shows what is missing for me? How do I make a report submission and get a unique reference number?
    Gary, a GO 600 was not sold in Canada to my understanding. Can you try identifying the model according to this link please?

http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9521/c/2355
    I have MyDrive Connect open and it says my device is a GO 600
    OK.

Do you have map 1015 installed on the unit?
    dhn, it doesn't say anything other than my session has expired and I should log in, but it doesn't allow me log in. Anyway why would MyDrive Connect have it wrong?
    What about the map version installed? See here to find out if not sure:

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12214/locale/en_gb

Also, if you'd like, you can click on my user name ('dhn') in red and you'll see a box saying 'Send Message'. If you click there and would like to give me a specific address on W Brook Street, I'll see what shows on my 1015 map on my Go 1535.
    Using the link in your last message I was able to check my TomTom online - GO 600/610. My maps were updated last night to v 10.15 for USA/Canada and US South and 10.15 for France.