How to contact TomTom Belgium/Netherlands - not received order?

cwl051cwl051 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I've ordered a watch strap on 17.08.2018.
Received confirmation the same day that the item was shipped. A few days later I got the invoice with the confirmation that payment was fulfilled. These two mails where send from a no-reply emailaddress.
We are now 2 weeks later, the item is still not arrived and I've received no message up till now.
I've been searching the site for an emailadress or phonenumber for getting more info.
I found a phone number.
When I called it, a computer voice referred me to a website where I would be able to click on the livechat button after choosing the product. That did not work out for me!
Please provide me an email address or a phone number where I can communicate with a human employee about the details of this purchase!

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,552 Superuser
    @cwl051

Phone numbers for Customer Services, if necessary keep quite about which device until you are speaking to a real agent.

:flag_be: Belgique
    027 007 272
    du lundi au vendredi de 09h00 à 17h30

:flag_be: België
    Maandag: 09:00 tot 17:30
    Dinsdag t/m vrijdag: 09:00 tot 16:30
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"