Tomtom Carminat not recognising username & password & others — TomTom Community

Tomtom Carminat not recognising username & password & others

MacsMacs Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Hi, I am using A Renault Tomtom Carminat and today purchased a 12 month subscription to Tomtom live and now I have a couple of problems.

1 Even though I have paid and have a receipt/invoice number when I try
to install live on my sd card through Tomtom home I am still getting a bill for £49.95 and it's not installing or updating.

2 when I try to enter my username and password into the satnav unit in my car I am getting "username and or password not recognised. Please create an account on Tomtom home even though I can log into my account on Tomtom home, my drive and Tomtom site.

Can anyone help please?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,513 Moderator
    Hi Macs

Welcome to the community!

Looking at your account I see that the subscription are active for your device. Since you have a LIVE device, both speed cameras and LIVE Services get updated over the air when navigating on a planned route.

With regards to the login/account issue I would recommend that you contact customer service as they will be able to help you with it.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • MacsMacs Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks Vikram
  • MacsMacs Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Contacted Customer Service and apparently I don't need to login to my built in device in my car everything is linked to the serial number of my device