Refund for map — TomTom Community

Refund for map

long789long789 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map purchasing
Well bought a map for truckers my my device is outdated. looking at getting a refund for the map i bought as i bought it and i did not download it as it wont even show up on my device. Anyone out there know who i can contact in Canada. thanks

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,312
    Superusers
    Call here:

:flag_ca: Canada (en)
    1 877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
  • CloupinetteCloupinette Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I had same issue, my Tomtom actually died while trying to download the maps I had just purchased. Then I wasted too much time trying to fix or revive my old Tomtom to no avail, and I couldn't get a refund because my purchase was more than 14 days old. Contact them right away!
  • long789long789 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I tried so I call my visa and they are dealing with it. They put a stop on payment and will fight to get my money back as I had nothing saying I had a outdated tomtom until after I purchased the map. I don't mind paying but my map did not even show up on tomtom to download
    Superusers
    Did you even try calling support? They are pretty good at giving refunds in situations such as this.
    yes i did the number you gave me and it ask for a pin number. i don't have a pin but put the number they gave me when i perches the product and it took it and hung up on me.
    Superusers
    long789 wrote:
    yes i did the number you gave me and it ask for a pin number. i don't have a pin but put the number they gave me when i perches the product and it took it and hung up on me.

I'd call back and this time, when the prompt asks you to press 1 for newer devices or 2 for older devices, do NOT respond at all. This should result in a live agent coming on line. (wait out the music)

@long789
    Hey thanks for the help finally got through and it was taken care off.
  • eddie4327eddie4327 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    NO help at UK sites