TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

speed camera subscription on the Start 25 device

Hi guys. I am new with Tomtom and I hope I`m not gonna be disappointed. I have a Start 25 with EU maps and an expired speed camera services. If I`ll update the navcore and the maps will the speed camera expired service still work on my device? For the moment is working good, but the budget is for the maps update only at the moment. Thank You!!!

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,102 Superusers
    Speed Cameras are a separate service from Maps. The Speed Cameras won't get automatically renewed.
  • bendercasimbendercasim Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for that @dhn So even if the subscription of the speed camera service is expired will continue to work with the latest maps and navcore updates?!
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,102 Superusers
    That is my understanding but best to confirm with support:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • CatNipCatNip Posts: 479 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Thanks for that @dhn So even if the subscription of the speed camera service is expired will continue to work with the latest maps and navcore updates?!
    With my START 25 the outdated Speed Camera database still works (but is outdated) with the latest maps. Always survived previous navcore updates, though I haven't yet got round to the latest update.
  • bendercasimbendercasim Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I’ve just updated to the latest navcore and I can confirm that expired subscription still working. Cheers