Watch won't connect via computer — TomTom Community

Watch won't connect via computer

GregtvGregtv Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
A while ago I downloaded an up date and since then my watch will not connect via computer?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,564
    Superusers
    There are no reports of updates causing the watch to not connect via computer (it can cause issues with the app). It is likely that the dock is broken. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime (clean them with a cotton swab and some alcohol).

If that does not help you should call Support (who can also send you a new dock if that is the issue). To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.