TomTom Adventurer — TomTom Community

TomTom Adventurer

niallos92niallos92 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi, I am having a problem with the storage on my TomTom adventurer. I own it about 6 months and everything has been fine so far but all of a sudden the storage on the device is filling up and not returning to empty. Usually every time I connect it returns to empty but now there is only one bar left of space so i assume only room for one more activity before it is full. I am connecting via my laptop (which I always have) I've also connected via the app but the storage isn't returning to empty for some reason.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,848
    Superusers
    The number of bars is not related to the number of activities it can hold. It can hold hundreds of hours of activity data. It likely has bad data on it and will not clear when it is done. Do a factory reset and that will clear the data. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.