TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

New camper sat nav and MyDrive app- Send to device not working

Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 285 [Prominent Wayfarer]
edited January 11 in MyDrive and Road Trips
When I plan a route in the MyDrive app I don’t gat the option to send to device.Also when I select something from my places the map doesn’t show the selected place,only my present location.Can anyone assist please?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 13,994 Superusers
    Hi
    @Ovalball03

I'm getting 'Send to device' as a 3rd option under the Start and Destination addresses at the top of the screen

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > Thumb's Up Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    @Ovalball03

I'm getting 'Send to device' as a 3rd option under the Start and Destination addresses at the top of the screen

ATB YFM

I think it was because I’m presently on a farm and I had unpaved roads selected in avoidances:frowning2:Thanks for your reply,much appreciated.
  • Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 285 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    YFM,I’m still not able to select a destination from my places.I get the list of my places but when I select one,I just return to my current location.Ihave tried this on 2 different phones with the same thing happening on both?
  • QFBQFB Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Ovalball03 wrote:
    YFM,I’m still not able to select a destination from my places.I get the list of my places but when I select one,I just return to my current location.Ihave tried this on 2 different phones with the same thing happening on both?

On my iPhone all I do is look at the map which shows My Places and then I click on the star for the place I want and then select "Plan Route" in the popup that opens.

Does that not work?

Q