Guarranty for TomTom Adventurer bought in a TomTom Dealer — TomTom Community

Guarranty for TomTom Adventurer bought in a TomTom Dealer

AnaSantosAnaSantos Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I'm thinking on buying a TomTom Adventurer watch in a TomTom dealer but first wanted to know if the guaranty is the same as if I have bought it directly from TomTom?
My question in mainly about the broken straps that are the main issue with TomTom watches.... Can I ask for a bracelet replacement directly to TomTom in case the bracelet gets broken from a watch bought in a TomTom dealer?
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,564
    Superusers
    The warranty covers you regardless of where you buy it as long as it is not a third party like eBay. However, I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect any more development so what you get in the box will be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over nine months. You may want to consider going with another brand from a company that is actively in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.