Impossible to communicate with TomTom about problems — TomTom Community

Impossible to communicate with TomTom about problems

I am trying to communicate with tom tom in regards a map of Italy I purchased last year as I go in holiday every year in Italy ,this year I wanted download the map on my device a VIA 225 and tom tom is telling me that I can not use what I paid because they do not support anymore my device.
I want the old map of italy that I paid last years and will work on my device. I think is very poor service from tom tom and do not have a consumer service that give answers is not a good service for a company like tom tom. Anyone can help me in regards to this matter?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,820
    Superuser
    @And.pom

Give Customer Services a call, but do not respond to which device you have until speaking to a real agent

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,686
    Superusers
    Hi
    @And.pom

Tomtom EOL (End of Life)

Tomtom have already stated that Lifetime Maps and any Existing Map Subscriptions will be honoured

See VikramK Post (TomTom Staff) Here....
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/news-and-announcements-37/end-of-life-device-with-lifetime-maps-1032484/index1.html#post1207861

If you have Lifetime Maps or an existing Map Subscriptions Call Tomtom Support...

When calling....
    Tomtom are monitoring Eol support by an Auto Response System
    When prompted DO NOT provide your Tomtom model information, wait for a live agent to respond

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

ATB YFM