Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    Call support, Ivan:

:flag_nz: New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30 NZST
  • Ivan McLellanIvan McLellan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    wonderful Idea ...phone the 800 number which I did and after 30 minutes I gave up, phoned again the following morning at 9.01 and after 10 minutes again gave up. Now I want a refund.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    This is a user forum. Normally it is Support that can issue refunds. I'll let a contact I have know of your plight.

(when you connect to MyDriveConnect with your device, under the 'content' tab, does it by chance show the map available for installation?)
  • Ivan McLellanIvan McLellan Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Under "My Content" it shows I can get a update for the NZ maps for $15 off if I buy today, no sign of the map I have already paid for
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,166 Moderator
    Hi Ivan

I have sent you a PM(Private message) please reply there.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • Rob BondeRob Bonde Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Ivan, Can you please advise if this was resolved and how? I have a GoLive 2050 as well and have experienced the same problem with the purchase of a UK map. I've paid for it, the order has been confirmed but the map has not been made available through MyDrive Connect - which says my device is up to date and there are no new maps or updates. I've submitted the issue through the Tom Tom support service contact email but haven't had a response as yet. Cheers.