Clip to stop camera rotating

124»

Comments

• Howie4305Howie4305 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I'm also having the same problem, My camera keeps rotating whilst it's attached to my helmet. How can I get one of these clips please?
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Howie,

Welcome to the forum!

The clip is available from Customer Service.

Cheers, Mikko
  • dadsydadsy Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would like one, are they still available?
  • trevtherevtrevtherev Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Are these clips still available. How much to buy and send to Canada or UK please?
    Thanks, Trev
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    If you require Anti Rotation clips then please contact TomTom Customer Care: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/locale/en_GB
  • wrongmarkwrongmark Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi Julian

Please may I also have one of these clips?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,017 TomTom Moderator
    wrongmark wrote:
    Hi Julian
    Please may I also have one of these clips?

Hi wrongmark,

Please contact the customer support to the get the Anti-Rotation clips. You can click on 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• reckybreckyb Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi I would like info on where to get a clip from in South Africa. .
  • Blueyedboy68Blueyedboy68 Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    I had the same problem with mine today. Kept rotating and this horrible noise.
  • reckybreckyb Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Yes that noise too .. is horrible. . .
  • MaggioLMaggioL Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Julian,
    I have bought this action camera about one year a go, do you think that also I can receive this special clip?
    MaggioL wrote:
    I have bought this action camera about one year a go, do you think that also I can receive this special clip?

Hi MaggioL,

Welcome to the Community!

Please get ion touch with our Customer Support and they'll be able to help you further in this case, you can drop them an email/ give them a call by clicking the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.

• MaerelMaerel Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    Would surely appreciate receiving the clip too, Julian. Couldn't find them to buy them online. Let me know the cost and bank account and I will send you reimbursement gladly !
    Maerel wrote:
    Would surely appreciate receiving the clip too, Julian. Couldn't find them to buy them online. Let me know the cost and bank account and I will send you reimbursement gladly !

Hi Maerel,

Please see my above response: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-bandit-action-camera-477/clip-to-stop-camera-rotating-997824?postid=1164384

cheers, lampard

• Marmalade43Marmalade43 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is it still possible to get these clips?

camera keeps ending up anywhere but upright.
  • gizwizgizwiz Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi there.
    Julian
    is it still to late to get that clip please?
    my email is [email protected]
    many thanks

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
    Hi gizwiz,

Please get in touch with our customer support to check if they've the Anti-Rotation clip in stocks. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard

• Esskay62Esskay62 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi - Does anyone know if these clips are still available? I have the same problem with my Bandit. I have contacted Customer services, but yet to hear back from them.
    Hi Esskay62,

I can see that our customer support already set up the Anti Rotation Clip accessory to be sent to you. This will take at least 5-10 business days for the accessory to arrive.

Cheers, lampard

• Esskay62Esskay62 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Well, it actually took a month for my accessory to arrive. Multiple phone calls with customer support and emails as well. Then when it came it stopped the camera rotating but not the rattle! The rattle is from the pinchers on the camera for extracting it from the mount. Upshot of this is that TomTom offered me a full refund. Fair enough... I sent the camera back via UPS on 6/6. It was delivered to the warehouse on 12/6. It is now 18/6 and still no status update despite another phone call and 2 more emails... It still says... "warehouse waiting for parcel". I am happy to draw a line under this saga but this is shockingly slow customer service and I want my money back now!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,774 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Esskay62

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about it.

So someone will be getting in touch with you and offer assistance.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.