problems when using my iPhone TomTom Go Mobile app- NO voice guidance — TomTom Community

problems when using my iPhone TomTom Go Mobile app- NO voice guidance

marPagmarPag Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
The app still does not work. When connected to the car via Bluetooth, the voice guidance turns off, so one has to watch the screen instead of watching the road. The old TomTom Europe and Nordic, did NOT have this problem. Do bring the voice back as in the old app

Comments

• bigbig Posts: 1,552 Superuser
    Hi @marPag ,
    Are you having a specific problem with Bluetooth? Can you please tell us more about it? Are you just using the iPhone app?
  • marPagmarPag Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes I do have problems when using my iPhone TomTom Gohapp in the var. When connected to the car via Bluetooth, the TomTom Go app turns silent. I have tried it on IPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 iPhone X and now on iPhone 8 plus. I have reinstalled the app, but nothing brings back the Voice guidance, even if the Sound is turned up to max.
    The TomTom Europe and Nordic did NOT have this problem.
    I am drivningen a Toyota, but I have for friends drivningen Hyundai and Peugeot and they are expiriencing the same problem trying to use TomTom Go app on iPhones via Bluetooth. They also did not have this problem when they used TomTom Europe in there cars.
    TomTom must make the app work with the voice guidance again, otherwise it is if no use.