two activities in one? — TomTom Community

two activities in one?

opoz85opoz85 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
hi! how can I put together two activities? I've wrongly :rolling_eyes: stopped my session and i've immediately started another one.
thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    You cannot, there is no way to combine activities in MySports. And considering TT has gone out of the wearables business and is no longer producing devices I would not expect this to change in the future.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • renske83renske83 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    So annoying when you by accident stop the activity instead of resume after a (short) break. Makes me wanting to switch to another device. Any tips anyone?

Most important things that I miss:
    • I want to be able to link activities.
    • Also I would like to activate the internal heart sensor during an activity if I have forgotten to do that before starting the activity.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    renske83 wrote:
    So annoying when you by accident stop the activity instead of resume after a (short) break. Makes me wanting to switch to another device. Any tips anyone?

Most important things that I miss:
    • I want to be able to link activities.
    • Also I would like to activate the internal heart sensor during an activity if I have forgotten to do that before starting the activity.
    Since TT has left the wearables market all development besides bug fixes has stopped so none of these things is going to happen. Switch to another brand if you want them.