Is the sales website broken — TomTom Community

Is the sales website broken

JimG_LansingJimG_Lansing Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 31 in Travel lounge
Hello... I've been trying to purchase a new GO from the TomTom online store... every time I click to pay I receive an "An unknown error has occurred. Please check your information and try again." message... everything is filled out complete... tried from 2 different PC's/ 2 different browsers with same results... Is the site broken? Any phone number to reach a live person in the store? ... Have a discount as they "obsoleted" my old XL, but need to purchase thru my account... Thanks!

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,210 Superusers
    CS:

:flag_us: United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
  • JimG_LansingJimG_Lansing Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks... will contact them in the AM
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,210 Superusers
    You are welcome...….
    Followup... can't get anyone on the CS phone number... website ordering still broke... looks like my new GPS will be a Garmin.., at least online ordering works with them... you can mark this closed.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,969 TomTom Moderator
    @JimG_Lansing

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

The webshop error you mention is related to the account or the delivery address.

Could you click on this link to send me your phone number through a private message and then I can try to arrange a call back from the customer service?

Thanks
    VIkram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Thanks Vikram... CS contacted me after our PM.. not sure what they did to correct the error, but I was now able to get the order placed... You may now mark this closed.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,969 TomTom Moderator
    You are welcome...
    :hand_splayed::wink::hand_splayed:
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.