TomTom Touch keeps disconnecting and doesn't sync — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch keeps disconnecting and doesn't sync

fbianchifefbianchife Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 29 in TomTom Touch
Hello, I think I am reopening an old topic. My TomTom touch does not keep the connection with my iPhone 7.

I took me ages to pair it and get it work with the TomTom Sports app.. sometimes it did not find the tracker, some times it found it but after inserting the pairing code did not finalize the process. Really random behavior.

Once finally connected and paired, it keeps connecting but just 2 seconds than disconnects again.

I tried all the possible ways of rebooting, forget the device, reiinstall the app, hard reset of the tracker, firmware updated... nothing, the only way I have ti sync my data is to connect it to the computer.

I agree with other people that there is a HUGE connection issue.

Was this solved? As many other people I cannot return the tracker and the way it works is totally unacceptable.

Any solution?

tried with both mine and my girlfriend's iphone (mine is 7 hers is 8) with iOS version 11.2.6

Comments

• FoldingLlamaFoldingLlama Posts: 29 [Apprentice Traveler]
    sync still doesn't work as it should. Only troubles with this tracker... really annoying!
  • fbianchifefbianchife Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Reached out to the Tom Tom service, they made me do some tests but all of them failed. In the end, I've shipt the tracker and they will send me a new one for free.

Hope this helps
  • fbianchifefbianchife Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to confirm that I received the tracker back. They sent me a brand new one. It connects, it syncs and it works properly now.

So the problem must have been with the bluetooth module of my previous tracker.

Thanks
  • FoldingLlamaFoldingLlama Posts: 29 [Apprentice Traveler]
    fbianchife wrote:
    Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to confirm that I received the tracker back. They sent me a brand new one. It connects, it syncs and it works properly now.

So the problem must have been with the bluetooth module of my previous tracker.

Thanks

I'm now at my third (3rd!!) tracker and none are working. The syncing issue persists and TT isn't able to resolve it... really annoying!