Multisport not charging — TomTom Community

Multisport not charging

matt6754matt6754 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 26 in Runner & Multi-Sport
hi, my multisport watch wont reset any more, it has the connection picture on screen of the computer connected to watch...when I try and reset it comes up with oops we have a problem and try again but ive been trying for the past 3 days and nothing changes.....thanks in advance

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,815 Superusers
    Start with a recovery reset and if that fails, call Support.

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed.*
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for MySports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in MySports Connect.
    * If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.

To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.