Activities and Data not saving to computer — TomTom Community

Activities and Data not saving to computer

DDJCUDDJCU Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
Hi,

The instructions state that: Your activities will be saved when you connect your TomTom device to your computer and open TomTom Sports Connect.

I have followed the instructions but the data is not saving (or if it is saved, it cannot be found anywhere on my computer).

All help appreciated.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,179
    Superusers
    Are the activities uploading to MySports? Nothing is saved onto your computer (unless you have set it up to extract a data file for each activity), they are saved onto the MySports website.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • DDJCUDDJCU Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks. I managed to download the files; just wasn't looking in the right place within MySports to find the download button. Now how to make sense of the data?

I've opened in Excel and assume that each of the bracketed values indicates the number of that particular measurement followed by the heartrate value; is that correct? And are the measurements in one second intervals?

time_series:{"heartrate":[[10.0 54.0] [11.0 54.0] [12.0 53.0] [13.0 56.0] [14.0 58.0] [15.0 61.0]