Heart rate zones alerta ordem warning — TomTom Community

Heart rate zones alerta ordem warning

SilvanuSilvanu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi - i recently bought a tom tom touch fitness tracker, i haven't tried it at the gym yet.
i was told by the guy at the shop that it warns if you leave the predefined hr zones.
Probably too late but... is this correct ? I just have to press the button to initiate the sports mode and the band buzzes or vibrates if I break the hr zone limits?
Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,181
    Superusers
    I am afraid the salesperson was incorrect, the Touch does not have zone warnings, this is only available on the sports watches in the Spark and Runner series. The Touch is meant as a passive activity tracker primarily and it has a single sports mode that just records time and HR. You may want to take it back for a refund as they gave you the wrong information. In any case, I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (due in part to the poor performance of the Touch), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. You may want to consider returning the device and going with another brand from a company that is actively in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SilvanuSilvanu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you!