Replacement strap for my Golfer — TomTom Community

Replacement strap for my Golfer

massive 179massive 179 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Anyone able to provide me with details as to where I can buy a replacement strap for my golfer, (not golfer 2) , please?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    Try calling Support. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • massive 179massive 179 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks. I'll try that later and let you know how I get on.
  • ironFrankironFrank Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    There is no replacement. I got one from support with the comment"we have some left but you cant buy them somewhere".

Question is: What happens when they run out of straps. Throw away a working watch? Use bandaid?
    It's definitely a poor show. Why bring out a product then not support its' after sales needs? I have supposedly got a replacement on its' way form them, after many phone calls, and being messed around for a month. Watch this space!
  • MoraviaMoravia Posts: 20 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello massive 179, maybe you can try these ones Where can I purchase a replacement strap for the Tomtom golfer original watch (not Tomtom Golfer 2). My strap has perished. You can try it and if not perfect or suitable for your watch you can return it back.
    Anyway, it's a shame that TomTom does not provide the original spare parts for longer period.
    Thanks for that. I’ll investigate