Runner 3 ask for functioinalities

lsacera
lsacera Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello:
I am a former user of Fitbit and now I have a Tomtom runner 3.

After some days of usage I miss the following functionalities:
  • Alarm setting from the phone App. Also, the ability to set multiple alarms for any day / time of the week; instead of having to set it manually from the watch.
  • Suppress the alarm sound... the vibration is enough for me, no need the annoying sound.
  • Chronograph... it is al watch, right? Should have a chronometer to use.

Comments

• Rowrunraceyourheartout
    Rowrunraceyourheartout Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    I'm not sure this is the best platform to give your suggestions. It's mainly run by users like us. Is suggest you can send a "question" at you personal account, where you can send the suggestions for tomtom.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    lsacera wrote:
    Hello:
    I am a former user of Fitbit and now I have a Tomtom runner 3.

After some days of usage I miss the following functionalities:
    • Alarm setting from the phone App. Also, the ability to set multiple alarms for any day / time of the week; instead of having to set it manually from the watch.
    • Suppress the alarm sound... the vibration is enough for me, no need the annoying sound.
    • Chronograph... it is al watch, right? Should have a chronometer to use.
    By chronometer do you mean a stopwatch? If so, it has one, it is the bottom selection on the sports activity list. As to the rest, it is unlikely to change considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and has now recalled all inventory from the US and is not even selling any devices in their largest market), we can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over nine months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.