GO 620 compatibility with Camper and Caravan

Darranna1Darranna1 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 29 in Map purchasing
Hi all,

i have a TomTom GO 620 which I bought 4 months ago, I have recently purchased a Motorhome and I believe I can download the Camper and Caravan maps onto my device and it will allow me to select camper van and it will navigate routes specifically for this vehicle, can you confirm this is correct and also if it will permit me to load length, width, height and weight of my vehicle?

many thanks

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @Darranna1

As long as the serial number of your GO 620 starts with "ZE" then it is compatible with the European Camper map here https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/travel-map/europe-camper/
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Darranna1Darranna1 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi thanks for confirming but does the new map allow me to select parameters for my vehicle?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @Darranna1

This is the FAQ "ABOUT TOMTOM CAMPER & CARAVAN" but confirm with customer services that it applies to a GO 620

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
    Niall wrote:
    This is the FAQ "ABOUT TOMTOM CAMPER & CARAVAN" but confirm with customer services that it applies to a GO 620
    e681c5bd-55b0-43f0-8611-c9ff30610d0a.jpg
    Niall wrote:
    As long as the serial number of your GO 620 starts with "ZE" then it is compatible with the European Camper map
    ... and I doubt that this is really the case.
  • Darranna1Darranna1 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    EthoZ wrote:
    Niall wrote:
    e681c5bd-55b0-43f0-8611-c9ff30610d0a.jpg
    Niall wrote:
    As long as the serial number of your GO 620 starts with "ZE" then it is compatible with the European Camper map
    ... and I doubt that this is really the case.
    Me either, Niall’s comment seemed to be very non commit-all, so I have bought a unit from a 3rd party.