TomTom Touch cardio Straps — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch cardio Straps

EgyptiancrawlerEgyptiancrawler Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hi
I got my TomTom touch cardio a week ago and the strap already broke. Do you have representatives in Cape Town SA whom i can contact pls....

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    Hi
    I got my TomTom touch cardio a week ago and the strap already broke. Do you have representatives in Cape Town SA whom i can contact pls....
    Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
    This is a user forum and you should not post your contact info here (an no one is going to call you anyway, you need to call them). The strap is covered under warranty. Either use the self-service site in the link below or call Customer support and they will take care of it, they are very good about replacing them. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 684 [Revered Pioneer]
    Did you get your TomTom direct from TomTom, or via a Retailer?

Don't know what the Consumer Laws are in South Africa, but in the UK it is generally recommended that you go via the Retailer for such a Claim (its their Legal liability)!

However, if not, try the following:-

:flag_za: South Africa
    0800 980670
    Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 18:30