Is it possible to make more than 1 Profile on the Runner 3 watch?

Adriana123
Adriana123 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi

I have de Runner 3 sportswatch.
For this watch i made a profile for myself.
Question is if it's possible to make more profiles to use the watch.
If, for example my boyfriend, wants to use the watch his time, distance ect. will appear on my name (profile). So is it possible for him to use the same watch and make a profile for himself??

Thanks in advance for the info!

Grtz Adriana

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    No it is not, the watch is intended for one person's use only and is linked to a single account. You could theoretically change all the personal stats every time he uses it and delete the activity from your MySports account after he uploads it but it is not likely worth the trouble. You are better off buying him his own watch I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US), I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over nine months. You may want to go with another brand that is actively in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices. But so you know, there are no other watches that allow multiple profiles. This functionality simply does not exist as it makes no business sense for the watch company. Why would they allow you to do this when you can buy two watches instead?

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.