How do I search for a Postcode in TOMTOM Go on iPhone?

imackenimacken Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
Title says it all. I can't get any results in Search using postcodes. Whenever I type in the first 2 letters, I just get 'no address found.
Help! I need this.

Comments

• imackenimacken Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks, but if it was as simple as that, I wouldn’t have posted!
    Firstly, if you look at the thread you linked to, the question went unresolved, and secondly, the manual doesn’t tell me anything I don’t.
    The issue is, as I said in my first post, that, like in the thread you linked to, if I type in a post code in the search box, after 2 characters, the app just shows ‘no addresses found’. No post codes work!
    I’m going on a trip in a few days, and I need to get this to work, otherwise I’ll have to use Apple maps for directions as post codes work in that.
    The thing is, I know this used to work. I’ve been using this app for a long time!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,525 Superuser
    @imacken

Can you give an example of a postcode that can't be found for others to check
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    Thanks, but no post code works! Example UB9 0DU. After first 2 characters, ‘no addresses found’.
    OK, problem solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Now, everything is good. Weird one.