Broken strap - self service

JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,782 Community Manager
If you have a broken watch strap, you can arrange a replacement yourself. There is no need to contact us. Just fill in the online form here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

Comments

• anguus24anguus24 Posts: 32 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Its only for the UK?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,782 Community Manager
    anguus24 wrote:
    Its only for the UK?
    Sorry, we have no channel set up for Argentina. In your case it's the retailer.
  • Derek DarkstarDerek Darkstar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen,
    I tried to make the request via Chrome but it didn't work (data like address and S/N are not shown).
    I successfully filled in the form with Firefox but I didn't have received any notification or reply after clicking on Inoltra (Send) button.
    For this reason I think I have clicked three or four times... hope to receive three or four straps :-)
    Is there a way to know if the request has been received?

Thanks.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,019 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Derek Darkstar,

Welcome to the Community!

I couldn't find any requests for strap replacement in the backend on your account. We've not seen any reports for strap replacement link (above) not working, can you please try again and let us know if it succeeds?

If you get any error, please mention it or attach a picture of an error. In a meantime, you can click on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them to book the replacement.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• lethalsweetlethalsweet Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    [edit] This just started working! Maybe I did something wrong previously, or maybe an intermittent problem?
    Anyway I was able to get it to work eventually...

[I'm also having problems filling in the form using Google chrome on android. The input fields for address etc do not appear, you can only select a watch model]
  • Derek DarkstarDerek Darkstar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi lampard,

This time I managed to fill in the form with Chrome, but I still not have the confirmation.
    When I click on "Inoltra" I briefly see "Invio in corso..." and nothing else happens.

I did the request via contact us form, it seems it has been succesfully sent (I have received the confirmation e-mail).

Thanks.
  • DwijayaDwijaya Posts: 27 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Jürgen wrote:
    If you have a broken watch strap, you can arrange a replacement yourself. There is no need to contact us. Just fill in the online form here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair
    i just pick up my replacements straps in mojito, plaza Singapore. After several times corresponding with tomtom before...or if you’re in Australia they can send the strap to your address for free. Unfortunately they don’t have any others stock for strap so I got purple small:grinning:
    Sorry double post
  • mechman86mechman86 Posts: 7 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi there - what happens if this is a gift? I know it was from a shop called OutdoorGB and a rough time of purchase but nothing more than that. The strap has not lasted long and peeled apart between the two colours so it is a disappointment that it broke. I have the serial number of the watch.
    mechman86 wrote:
    Hi there - what happens if this is a gift? I know it was from a shop called OutdoorGB and a rough time of purchase but nothing more than that. The strap has not lasted long and peeled apart between the two colours so it is a disappointment that it broke. I have the serial number of the watch.

I think they will not bother gift or not as long as we have their broken product, they should be able to provide their best after sales which in my case they did perform a great job. Just show the email and I've had a new strap9d68492d-2a40-4491-b704-28c9f7f3ac45.jpgf03f61c7-f390-46fb-80b1-7feb24e36822.jpg
  • Sheila2018Sheila2018 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Jurgen,

I tried to send the form "replacements straps" and via "contact us" but it seems that it does not work. Tried to call as well but after 20 minutes waiting and listening the same music I gave up :-).

What to do?

Thanks!51bb847d-d073-4915-8cab-3774deeec795.jpg
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    Sheila2018 wrote:
    Hi Jurgen,

I tried to send the form "replacements straps" and via "contact us" but it seems that it does not work. Tried to call as well but after 20 minutes waiting and listening the same music I gave up :-).

What to do?

Thanks!
    Try a different browser for the self-service or wait on hold for Customer Support, those are your only options. You can email them as well but you may wait weeks for a response.
    Sheila2018 wrote:
    Hi Jurgen,

What to do?

Thanks!
    Try a different browser for the self-service or wait on hold for Customer Support, those are your only options. You can email them as well but you may wait weeks for a response.
  • Sheila2018Sheila2018 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks!

The mail is sent in the meantime...and I got an confirmation from TomTom...lets see
  • ThifurtadoThifurtado Posts: 7 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hello, I filled out the replacement form a few days ago, but it is still not a return. Can you verify the origin of my order? In addition, my wife's wrist also broke and I made the order too.
    Thank you.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,786 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Thifurtado

I reviewed your account and I see the customer service has requested you to send some information so they can arrange for a replacement.

Could you please respond to that email so we they can arrange for a replacement strap to be sent to you?

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • bazzer007bazzer007 Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
    How I do get a replacement in New Zealand? I've had my watch about 18 months or so. The form above doesn't seem to apply and contacting through the website seems flawed (my serial number, starting with HN, isn't available).
  • LeftyNZLeftyNZ Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    When will new straps be available? I made an online request in December last year and still waiting on stock for New Zealand. Whenever I call up, your call centre just says it will be available next week - that's been the story for the last 3 weeks!
    Hi LeftyNZ

Sorry for the delay and the trouble caused.

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about this. Although this depends on the stock availability, I am sure they will try something to speed up the replacement process.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
  • TebzatTebzat Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

ref 180411-xxxxx , I ordered a replacement strap for my runner 3 on 11/04/2018 . No response to date , what is the issue ?

Regards
    Tebogo

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    @Tebzat

I see you have already filled the form online, but not sure why it has been delayed.

I have sent a heads up to the customer services about it.

Apologies...

-Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
  • GBROUXGBROUX Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    I requested a replacement strap, and it was delivered today, but it is the incorrect strap.
    The watch is a Tom Tom Spark 3.
    The strap delivered is for a very slim watch.
    Your Job No: 34644XXXX
    Cust Job no: DEL546XXXX
    Model:NA
    Original sn: NA

Item on the left is old stap, on right is incorrect strap.

Please can you assist in this matter and replace this incorrect stap.
    GBROUX wrote:
    Hi,
    I requested a replacement strap, and it was delivered today, but it is the incorrect strap.
    The watch is a Tom Tom Spark 3.
    The strap delivered is for a very slim watch.
    Your Job No: 34644XXXX
    Cust Job no: DEL546XXXX
    Model:NA
    Original sn: NA

Item on the left is old stap, on right is incorrect strap.

Please can you assist in this matter and replace this incorrect stap.
    The smaller strap is for a Touch device, not a watch. You should call Support and deal with he m directly. Make sure you give them the right model number and they confirm it. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
  • Anette J.TAnette J.T Posts: 22 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    I have also send the form and did get a confirmation 21/4.
    But after that nothing. Is that correct?
    I don't know if you are supposed to reply or just send the new strap.
    Anette J.T wrote:
    I have also send the form and did get a confirmation 21/4.
    But after that nothing. Is that correct?
    I don't know if you are supposed to reply or just send the new strap.
    I think they just send the strap, you do not get a response.