I can`t buy a new map! — TomTom Community

I can`t buy a new map!

Bruno LimaBruno Lima Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 20 in Map purchasing
I have a Tom Tom Start, model 1EX00, serial number XOxxxxxxx81, and Ican`t buy a new map of Oriental Europe! I tried the site and the Tom Tom Home, without success. What can I do????

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Revered Navigator]
    94a53b4f-dfd0-421f-92d9-a2aab106c386.jpg
  • Bruno LimaBruno Lima Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tried that, but the map doesn`t go to the cart! I select the map and the site respond that my cart is empty!
    I don`t no why!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,563 Superuser
    @Bruno Lima

Contact Customer Services to find out why you cannot put that particular map in your basket

:flag_br: Brasil
    A partir de telefone fixo (grátis) 0800-892-1259
    A partir de celular (aplica-se as taxas de sua operadora) 1147002436

De Segunda a Sexta: das 6.00 às 14.30. BRT

Para que consiga entrar em contato conosco, aconselhamos que utilize preferencialmente um telefone fixo.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,174 Superusers
    @Bruno Lima

When you call, don't reply with a model in order for a live agent to respond AND don't let them tell you your version is End of Life. Since it starts with 'XO', it has 4 gig of internal storage and should still allow for new maps.
  • Bruno LimaBruno Lima Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Niall
    I tried many times calling Contact Customer Services all morning. Nobody answer! There is a music playing and I keep waiting ...
    I am very sad and frustrated with Tom Tom, cause I simple want to buy a map, and they don`t care to help!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,563 Superuser
    @Bruno Lima

Have given a TomTom staffer a heads up :)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,159 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Bruno :)

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about this. So someone will get in touch with you for assistance.

Regards
    Vikram