Question for map update

GepardsGepards Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 11 in Map purchasing
Hello, I have 3 TomTom devices, but for my tomtom XXL IQ Routes I need map from Latvia and other Baltic contries. I want to know I should to buy map or it's other way too for receiving this map??
Thanks, best regards.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,523 Superuser
    @Gepards

What are the first two characters of the serial number, as most XXL IQ devices have been declared 'End of Life', see https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/obsolete-products/

"GL">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 2GB, TomTom HOME NAV2 Eol
    "GX">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 4GB, TomTom HOME NAV2
    "RW">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 2GB, TomTom HOME NAV2 Eol
    "RX">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 2GB, TomTom HOME NAV2 Eol
    "RY">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 2GB, TomTom HOME NAV2 Eol
    "RZ">XXL IQ Routes / XXL Classic, 4GB, TomTom HOME NAV2

If it is a 2GB device there will be no more map updates
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • GepardsGepards Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    RW and yea it's 2 GB device!
  • GepardsGepards Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I don't care about updates or future features I just need Map with all the Baltic contries such as Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,523 Superuser
    @Gepards

I am sorry to say but as your device has bet declared 'EoL' you cannot purchase any new maps :( That includes the Baltic states
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"