Step counting on Spark — TomTom Community

Step counting on Spark

jan1sejan1se Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
The steps are not recording on my Spark, do you have ay suggestions and if that involves a factory reset....how do you do that please. I am not computer savvy.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,788 Superusers
    jan1se wrote:
    The steps are not recording on my Spark, do you have ay suggestions and if that involves a factory reset....how do you do that please. I am not computer savvy.
    Do you have the activity tracker on? Pushing the Off option is turning off the tracker, not turning it on. Make sure you have the activity tracker on in general. Off is not on On/Off toggle, it just turns off the tracker. You need to set a goal to turn it on. Go into the Tracker menu and select Goal> Steps and enter a steps goal and press right (or whatever goal you want, you can only have one though). The tracker will then be turned on. Then go into Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You need to press right through each item to save it, left will back out without saving. Pressing left from the clock screen will take you into the activity tracker graphs to see your progress and confirm it is recording.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jan1sejan1se Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Great advice thank you x
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,788 Superusers
    jan1se wrote:
    Great advice thank you x
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.