How to do a Factory reset on the Spark — TomTom Community

How to do a Factory reset on the Spark

jan1sejan1se Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
How do I do a factory reset

Comments

• BrianEBrianE Posts: 480 [Exalted Navigator]
    On which device? On a Go 6200 for instance, I think it's done from Settings/System/Reset device.
    BrianE
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,768 Superusers
    jan1se wrote:
    How do I do a factory reset
    Since you have a Spark watch I assume that is what you are referring to. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jan1sejan1se Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Sorted thank you, I increased my step total by one and it just started working. Thanks for taking the time to reply, really grateful x
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,768 Superusers
    jan1se wrote:
    Sorted thank you, I increased my step total by one and it just started working. Thanks for taking the time to reply, really grateful x
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.