How do I transfer my TOMTOM content to the installed memory card on a Trucker 6000? — TomTom Community

How do I transfer my TOMTOM content to the installed memory card on a Trucker 6000?

I have installed a memory card into my device but it does not seem to want to utilise it and there are no options for me to transfer the devices content to the memory card to speed it up, can anyone make any suggestions?
Thanks

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,599 Superuser
    @RedFuel

From page 12 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/trucker/refman/TomTom-Trucker-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf
    Memory card slot
    Some TomTom navigation devices have a memory card slot that is located on the side or bottom of the device.
    Before you use the memory card slot, make sure that you have the latest version of the application installed on your navigation device by connecting to MyDrive using a computer.
    When your Trucker is up-to-date, you can use a memory card as extra storage space to add extra maps, tracks or routes to your device. Maps can be purchased from tomtom.com.

So you can only use it for maps, or, tracks and routes
  • RedFuelRedFuel Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Niall, i guess that means it will start using the memory card when the internal storage is used up.
    Thanks for the reply