How to set a race target?

Dh7450Dh7450 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a 10km coming up and I want to race against a target time. I don't seem to be able to edit the preset 10km at 50 minutes to be able to put in a personalised time on my Spark Music. Any help gratefully received.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,722 Superusers
    Go to Training>Race>Create and select Time, enter the time desired and click right and then Distance and enter the distance, pressing right to save it. It will now pace you at the required pace to complete the specified distance in the specified time.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Dh7450Dh7450 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    that for the answer - I had not spotted you can set time and distance!! can this now be saved to "my sports" without running it or will I have to set it up on race day!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,722 Superusers
    Dh7450 wrote:
    that for the answer - I had not spotted you can set time and distance!! can this now be saved to "my sports" without running it or will I have to set it up on race day!
    Set it up on race day, although if you do not change it between now and then it will still be set.