Syncing TomTom spark 3 after changing email address

Judy123Judy123 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I recently changed my email address and I am using a different computer and I cannot get my new data uploaded onto my activities? How do I do this? I have downloaded the connect software again, created a new account with my new email and still my activities won't pull through onto the machine? Any ideas

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,668 Superusers
    Judy123 wrote:
    I recently changed my email address and I am using a different computer and I cannot get my new data uploaded onto my activities? How do I do this? I have downloaded the connect software again, created a new account with my new email and still my activities won't pull through onto the machine? Any ideas
    You can just change the email on your account rather than creating a new one. Your watch is still probably registered under the old account so that is where the activities are going. If you want to stick with the new address do a factory reset and where you are prompted to sign up or log in choose login and use that email to associate the watch with the account.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Judy123Judy123 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks it worked. I can live with losing my historical data. Thanks again so much