Spark watch Band

Mquealy60Mquealy60 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
The band on my TomTom Spark Cardio & Music watch is splitting where I plug in the charger. Does TomTom have replacement bands or will they replace the watch?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    The strap is covered under warranty. Either use the self-service site in the link below or call Support and they will take care of it, they are very good about replacing them. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

The best way to avoid damaging the strap is to not take the watch out of the strap when charging. It is designed so that the dock slips between the watch and the band which limits the amount of twisting. Also, when taking it on and off do not yank on the strap, pull it gently to the desired tightness then snap it in place, which puts less stress on rubber.

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.