Spark 3 Bluetooth problem

eliandro oliveiraeliandro oliveira Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
i have been unable to connect my phone(BT) to my watch after the last update..

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates, even though 1.7.64 was supposed to fix it. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated but in the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version to 1.3.255 it should fix it.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,017 TomTom Moderator
    Hi eliandro oliveira,

Welcome to the Community!

I can't see any watch linked to your email address which you used to login on the Community. I would advise you to update the watch with the latest software and remove the watch from the Bluetooth devices under settings on your smartphone and try to re-pair it again.

See the User manual here: Sports Connect

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!