Go Live 1005 - Replacement for flexible plastic suction pad for attaching to car windscreen — TomTom Community

Go Live 1005 - Replacement for flexible plastic suction pad for attaching to car windscreen

Hi Folks, I am looking to replace the flexible suction pad on my GoLive 1005 - part of the suction pad has split which means that it cannot stick to the windscreen. There seems to be nothing available on the TomTom website as it would appear that my device either by e-mail or by 'phone.
I would be grateful if anyone could advise where I might find a replacement suction pad.

Many Thanks,

ChayB

Comments

• GeeBorgGeeBorg Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Pardon my typing!!!!!. Part of one sentence is missing. It should read:-

"There seems to be nothing available on the TomTom website as it would appear that my device is no longer supported either by e-mail or by 'phone."

Many Thanks,

ChayB
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,200 Superusers
    You can try calling support but do NOT reply with a model when asked in order for a live agent to respond:

:flag_se: Sverige (Sweden)
    077-662-00-10
    Måndag-Fredag: 10:00-17:00

Or maybe eBay?
  • GeeBorgGeeBorg Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello dhn,

Thank You for quick response. I did look through the TomTom website for just such a 'phone number, but no joy. That information seems to be classified. I shall certainly try that number you posted and will give you an update as to progress.

Regarding e-bay, I didn't really consider that option, but I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

Many Thanks,

ChayB