No Notifications on Runner 3

Thomas_036
Thomas_036 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I can't manage to get the notifications on my watch even tho all the settings are correct, on the watch and the phone. I can't manually turn on the notifications on the app (i litterally can't press the button to turn it on). And if it works, it only lasts for 1 minute and then the connection is gone. Also my watch says it is connected even tho my phone says it is not and reversed.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,008
    Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you updated your watch with the latest software using the Sports Connect? I can't see any watch linked to your email address which you used to login on the Community, please connect your watch to the computer and update it to latest software.

You can find more information about the smartphone notification in the user manual here. Hope it helps!

Cheers, lampard
  • Thomas_036
    Thomas_036 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes, i connected it to my computer with the app on the computer and it already had the latest update, today it doesn't do anything anymore.. i cant even connect with bluetooth anymore :(
    My watch gives the bluetooth code and even after 10min the phone app doesn't go to the screen to fill in the code, even after my watch already stopped trying to connect..
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,008
    Hi Thomas,

I would advise you to follow the steps in the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the pairing issues to remove the existing Bluetooth connection form your smartphone: Android/iOS

Let us know the outcome!

Cheers, lampard