Go 1535- No connection to the computer

I have a VIA GO 1535 that will no longer connect to TOMTOM HOME since the new update came out. I also have a GO 50 WiFi that I cant locate any 3rd party branded POI's for. any ideas

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,155 Superusers
    The Go 1535 NEVER used Home, it requires MyDriveConnect. Get it at tomtom.com/getstarted.
  • Pirate1946Pirate1946 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have MyDriveConnect but I still cant find or install 3rd party branded POI's.
    How do I do this? I have them on my go live.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,523 Superuser
    @Pirate1946

Have a look at this video
    [video]
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    Pirate1946 wrote:
    I have a VIA GO 1535 that will no longer connect to TOMTOM HOME since the new update came out. I also have a GO 50 WiFi that I cant locate any 3rd party branded POI's for. any ideas

Hi, Is possible to download 3rd. party poi's from the computer to a micro and then insert it to the unit?
    When the device is connected to the computer and MyDriveConnect is running, there will be a small tomtom icon in the notification area of the computer (next to the clock).

Click the icon and links appear. One is 'Manage Community Content'. Click that and you'll find the opportunity to add various items to the device, including poi files.
    Thanks dhn, my big problem is that the brand logos (Tim Hortons, 7/11, Walmart, etc.) are BMP and won't show on my GO520 WiFi
    Sadly you are correct. May we all live long enough to see that functionality return.