Can't get GPX files on my TomTom Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Can't get GPX files on my TomTom Spark 3

elsjebenthemelsjebenthem Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hello, I have 2 problems with my Tomtom spark 3 watch
  1. Once connected to tomtom sports connect, it does NOT (as is stated in al the online descriptions) automatically upload my activities. It keeps saying there are no activities to show in the app or the tomtom sports website.
  2. I also can not upload gpx files to my wathc. In the instruction I can find online I shoudl go to the 'planning' . tab on de tomtom sports website. However there is no such tab. Also when I find a link to this 'planning app page', when i klick on it it sais that the page doesnt exist.
All very frustrating.
Hope you can help

(btw it has never worked. I made sure both my watch and the programs on my macbook have the newest updates)

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,188
    Superusers
    Do you have a Spark 3 or adventurer as they are the only ones with the Trails feature. Are you going to https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/latest/? There is a Planning tab at the top with Workouts, Trails and Races under that. If you are not seeing this you should call Support. This along with your first issue indicates there is a problem with your account that only they can sort out. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jjjohannnjjjohannn Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    Can you please send me the contact number for support in South Africa. I like the product but its impossible to get in contact with any TomTom representative.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,773
    Superuser
    @jjjohannn

Customer Support phone number

:flag_za: South Africa
    0800 980670
    Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 18:30