tom tom golfer not working — TomTom Community

tom tom golfer not working

stooge71stooge71 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
hi my tom tom golfer watch, purchased in 2015, no longer works. updated it after a winter off and it then said its memory was full. Tried to factory reset it as per the website, but each and every time I connect it to the pc to attempt to reboot it completely, it never seems to complete full update and so I cannot get back to the page which would allow me to factory reset.

can anyone help please

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • stooge71stooge71 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your advice - i will give them a call
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,576
    Superusers
    stooge71 wrote:
    Thanks for your advice - i will give them a call
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.