Unable to upgrade in TomTom GO mobile app — TomTom Community

Unable to upgrade in TomTom GO mobile app

petsolpetsol Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I had the old TomTom navigation app and got the message about losing support. When I did not get the message to update I uninstalled the old app and tried to install TomTom Go on my iPhone. It wouldn't allow me to upgrade for free and when I tried the TomTom link to the old navigation app it is asking me for $89? Can anyone tell me how I can load Go and upgrade for the free maps?

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
    [video]
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,964 TomTom Moderator
    Hi petsol

Did the link 'Ethoz' provide help you with upgrading the app to the new GO Mobile?

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved [How to FAQ] so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here :D

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • bebopkittensbebopkittens Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same issue. According to the video, if you have version 1.2 or higher, there will be an in-app offer to upgrade to the TomTom Go with 3 yrs subscription. My app is not showing this offer... ideas?
  • bebopkittensbebopkittens Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks @EthoZ - I have looked through there as well, and basically been running in circles just to come back to how there should be an in-app upgrade. I've sent an email to customer service, I hope they can help me and I will post their respond here for the next person stuck in my situation!
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
    I've sent an email to customer service, ...
    Better:
    1ee61638-fb5e-4de9-aef6-6cb793b8dd93.jpg