Spark- How to Print graphs HRM and Tempo ?

Jax TT SparkJax TT Spark Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I tried to print the graphics with the HRM and tempo lines...only HRM is printed, with a mess of figures , partly overprinted and a lot of white spaces...using 2 or 3 pages !
Is there a print friendly way ?
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,672 Superusers
    It is all designed to be viewed on screen, not printed (this is why there are no print buttons), so it relies on your browser which is going to likely print it poorly. You are better off taking a screen grab and printing that (may have to paste the picture into a document first so you will see the complete graph as you see it on screen. Windows has the built in Snipping Tool which works great for this.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Jax TT SparkJax TT Spark Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Dear Elite,
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    OK, it is a way out to print my Spark run records, but it remains a rather
    cumbersome manner...:-)
    Indeed with Windows Screencut it works.
    Anyway many thanks,
    Jax
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,672 Superusers
    It is cumbersome because it is not meant to be printed. The vast majority of users do not print physical copies of their run records. that is what the website and app are for, so you can easily reference them. They do not program for the minority unfortunately.

Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.