Trackwork 10 x 400m

JuanPretorius
JuanPretorius Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I want to set my watch to "work" 400m on the track, then "rest" zero meter on the track for 60s. But I see that I can only set it for "rest" 60s, then the distance will only set to 100m.

Apart from this: I want to see on my download 10 x 400 meter results, not 4 x 1km and 1 x 200m

Obviously this is only software related. Can your IT guys work on this?

My training will look like this: Go to track do a 400, rest 60 secs, do a 4oo, and so on.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    You want to set up the work as distance (400m) and the rest as time (60 seconds) repeating as many times as you need with whatever warmup and cooldown you like. I just set it up like this and it worked fine. As far as their IT guys working on this, they do not program by request and even if they did, there is no one to do this. TT left the wearables market last year and laid off their entire Sports Division so we can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over six months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JuanPretorius
    JuanPretorius Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    HI, I did all that, but when I go look at "rest", the distance at the least will only be 100 meters and not 0 meters. As I obviously do not want any 'tracking' to be done on my rest.

Can that be done?