TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Uploading information

nzcatnzcat Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I've had a problem between my watch and uploading the stored information to the webside. Sometimes it doesn't upload my activity information or only upload parts of it. How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    You need to be more specific. Are you referring to sports activities or 24/7 tracking activity (like steps). If it the latter, you can do a power off reset which is supposed to fix discrepancies between the watch and the site:

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.