TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

How to display the date on the activity page?

joyousunjoyousun Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
How to display the date on the activity page?
360f1d21-f8a1-495c-a93b-3c94413a10d8.png

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,609 Superusers
    I can't read yours as the screen is not in English but the date should be right where you have circled it, as it is for me (see image). If it is not, it may simply not be in the version of the site your language uses and there is nothing you can do to fix it, this is not a user setting. You can call Support and ask them about it, but I would not hold out much hope for it being fixed.

c1f81891-de79-492b-9e91-48b55c54c0af.png

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.