Where can I purchase a replacement strap for the Tomtom golfer original watch (not Tomtom Golfer 2). — TomTom Community

Where can I purchase a replacement strap for the Tomtom golfer original watch (not Tomtom Golfer 2).

John ARJohn AR Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
[h1]Where can I purchase a replacement strap for the Tomtom golfer original watch (not Tomtom Golfer 2). My strap has perished[/h1]

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,143 Moderator
    Hi John AR,

Welcome to the Community!

Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to help you further in this case. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard
  • MoraviaMoravia Posts: 20 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello John AR, I would expect the compatibility with other Tomtom series 1 products (runner, multisport etc.). You can try the offers on Amazon there is a lot of them - e.g. https://www.amazon.com/TUSITA-Replacement-TomTom-Runner-TomTom-Multi-Sport-TomTom-Golfer/dp/B06XXGXVRR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1522534663&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=tomtom+golfer+strap&psc=1 (hope I can share the link).

Of course the best solution is contact Tomtom support center as lampard wrote to be 100% sure about the compatibility.

Hope it helps you to find the right one.
  • Golfmad51Golfmad51 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi.

I have had a Golfer 1 for around three years and my original strap (Lime green & black) has just failed. The watch strap does not seem to be available from the Tom Tom website. The Golfer is low lighted in the products list, making it unelectable. Any suggestions?