TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

2013 GO 400 Trouble switching from USA map to original Europe Map

richer for wanderingricher for wandering Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Map installation
I have downloaded the new version of MY Drive Connect to new Apple Laptop, I plug in the Device to the computer, but it doesnt want to connect to upload the new map or uninstall the USA map for the needed MB. I am using the charger that connects to the back of the device. Is there a different cable for the slot on the bottom of the device? It has been years since i did this and I only have the cable that attaches to the back of the device and powers the GO400??

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,126 Superusers
    Are you sure the cable doesn't fit the bottom usb port on the device itself without a mount involved?
  • richer for wanderingricher for wandering Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The slot isn’t the same. The Cable I have has a smaller plug than the narrower and wider slot in the bottom. It is the cable that attaches to and can be disconnected from the 12volt car charger.
    Call support for assistance then:

:flag_us: United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
  • richer for wanderingricher for wandering Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I guess I was having a internet connection issues all good Richer For Wandering
    thanks
    Glad to hear things are ok.