syncing watch data to the app — TomTom Community

syncing watch data to the app

newto88newto88 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
hi,

I am having trouble syncing data from the watch to the app, my watch will say I've done 10,000 steps however when I sync my phone with the watch all the data for the week is a fraction of what the watch says, I have updated the watch and app but it still has the same result

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    According to TomTom a power down reset should fix this. You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in MySports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • newto88newto88 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for the assistance but I tired that and came up with the same issue; I posted two photos to show what happens pretty much every day: I’m getting to the point to get a difference brand333ed083-4cdb-4e0d-adea-d8f9609b78c2.pngf5c6ecfc-b1a2-46a3-8881-d46f6006d5af.jpg