New Spark Owner — TomTom Community

New Spark Owner

Pep2001Pep2001 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I’ve just got the spark and running the mysports app on iPhone. Is there a way to change what is displayed on the dashboard. I can delete certain selections but can’t find a way to alter the display order on either iPhone or the web app. Is it possible to arrange order to personal preference?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,188
    Superusers
    Pep2001 wrote:
    I’ve just got the spark and running the mysports app on iPhone. Is there a way to change what is displayed on the dashboard. I can delete certain selections but can’t find a way to alter the display order on either iPhone or the web app. Is it possible to arrange order to personal preference?
    There is no way to arrange the order to personal preference. You can dismiss cards but they will come back when there is new data related to that card. Considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing new devices I doubt we will see much change on this front. It likely is what it is.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.