Welcome to the Video Forum — TomTom Community

Welcome to the Video Forum

VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,950 TomTom Moderator
Hi all

Today we will be starting something new on our community. Using the community as a platform to improve the general awareness and promote our ‘support or how to videos’ which are released on our official YouTube channel.

Here you can find all of our available support videos, and we will update the pinned thread with every new video as they are published.

You can also find all of our support videos and playlists on our YouTube channel through this link: tomtom.com/videosupport

Feel free to comment If you have any feedback regarding a specific video!

Please feel free to create a new post here whenever you have feedback on our videos in general, or if you want to suggest a new video for a specific device or topic.

Our video team will be here to provide updates and answer any questions you may have on this board.

Thanks
Vikram
Have a question? Ask!
Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,950 TomTom Moderator
    Introducing Rohit from the Online Support team who will be taking care of uploading new videos on this topic. We are happy to have him on board, while his primary task would be to upload new videos, he will also be responsible for collecting all feedback and new video requests which could be included in future.

Rohit will be actively supported by @Ekman who is already a familiar face on the English community.

-Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • RohitMRohitM Posts: 60 TomTom Employee
    Hi all

I am Rohit, happy to be on the community and share the videos our team creates to help users resolve several issues.

Please find the list of videos here:https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/support-videos-updates-and-feedback-506/how-to-videos-1034175

Please subscribe to the forum for latest updates and new uploads.

Regards
    Rohit